Gotta keep on keepin' on.......

Cancer again...that's 3 times in 2 years. This time it’s not breast cancer, but a new one called squamous cell carcinoma. New cancer, same old fighting spirit! My blog is still named for one of many songs that kept me going the first time around. Driving home from an upsetting appointment, I turned on the radio just as this line from Steve Miller Band's Jet Airliner was playing: "I've got to keep on keepin' on"....so I did just that. And I'll do it again.

Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm on Facebook

I finally decided, at this late stage in my life, to get on Facebook. Once I realized I could share pictures of the family with my family and friends, I was very interested! This way only people I know can see the kids. I never wanted to post thsir pix on the web since anyone could get a hold of the photos, a little too creepy for me.

If you want to see my Facebook profile, and check out my photos, you need to become a Facebook member yourself. Go to www.facebook.com and follow their instructions. You can then either search for me by name and send me a "friend request", or leave me a comment on this blog with your name and I'll look you up and send you a "friend request".....but only if I know you!

Still enjoying feeling good and spending time with the family. Have had a few too many outings and visitors this week, which wiped me out but I slept it off today and feel better this afternoon.

That's all for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 8/1/09, 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi KT. Janet & Don Conley here. Friends of your mom and dad from Florida. Happy you are on facebook We follow your blog and pray for you and the family each and every day. Greet them for us, and we will stay in touch. Jan

     
  • At 8/1/09, 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Katie. Janet Conley here. We are friends of your parents from Florida. We have appreciated your blog all these many months, and think of and pray for you and the children and your family every day. Will be happy to be your friend on facebook Janet and Don

     
  • At 8/23/09, 4:14 AM, Blogger lahdeedah said…

    Hey KT :)

    I'd love to find you on Facebook. I've been reconnecting with you thorugh your blog tonight and want you to know I think you're incredible.

    I'm thinking about you, friend.

    Jill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home